1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
soupy-campbell: a girl that I follow made a post about rape that made me really upset. she said that rape does not run through the minds of "normal" men like how murder doesn't go through the mind it normal people, only psychos commit rape. we should not be angry at men, but we should be angry with rapists. can you please help me formulate a response to a statement like this? I need to validate my being upset because when people say stuff like this it makes me feel like it's absolute and I'm in the wrong
officialartemis: did u know that in texas it's not legal to hand out condoms in school during sex ed classes???